West Bengal State Scholarship Scheme Minority Students
DEAR READERS IF YOU ARE IN WEST BENGAL AND STUDYING IN ANY DISRICT IN WEST BENGAL THEN YOU HAVE A GOLDEN CHANCE TO AVAIL OPPORTUNITY AFTER FILLING UP THE FORM.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR NEEDY AND MERITORIOUS STUDENTS BELONGINGS TO WEST BENGAL MINORITY COMMUNITIES.
LAST DATE OF SCHOLARSHIP :
|PRE-MATRIC :- FRESH – (15 OCTOBER, 2018 ) & RENEWAL (15 OCTOBER, 2018 )|
|POST-MATRIC :- FRESH – (31 OCTOBER, 2018 ) & RENEWAL ( 31 OCTOBER, 2018 )|
|MATRIC -CUM MEANS :- FRESH – (31 OCTOBER, 2018 ) & RENEWAL ( 31 OCTOBER, 2018 )|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION – WHO ARE ELIGIBLE ?
- A CANDIDATES MUST BE BELONGS TO WEST BENGAL.
- A STUDENT MUST PASSED LAST EXAMINATION WITH AT LEAST 50% MARKS (except class 1).
- A STUDENT IS ELIGIBLE FOR A SCHOLARSHIP FROM ANY ONE SOURCE ONLY.
- STUDENTS PURSUING COURSES VIA DISTANCE MODE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
- ONE MOBILE CAN BE USED FOR THE REGISTRATION OF ONE APLLICATION ONLY. HOWEVER, IN CASE OF PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP, A MAXIMUM OF TWO APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED THROUGH ONE MOBILE NUMBER.
- AFTER SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APLLICATION, THE APPLICANT MUST TAKE A PRINT OUT OF THE SAME AND SUBMIT IT TO THE CONCERNED INSTITUTE ALONG WITH
- A PHOTO COPY OF BANK PASS BOOK, CONTAINING BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, IFS CODE.
- SELF DECLARATION OF ANNUAL FAMILY INCOME.
WHO WILL GET SUCH OPPORTUNITY ?
BUDDHIST, CHRISTIAN, JAIN, MUSLIM, PARSEE AND SIKH – THESE MINORITY COMMUNITIES ARE ALLOWED TO AVAIL THE BENEFIT UNDER “Aikyashreee Scheme”.
Do not miss any update in Next Time – Just Sigu up Aparichitzone
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION SHOWING THE IMAGE
POINT TO BE REMEMBER AS UNDER NOTED.
PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT.(for classes 1-10)
1.Students studying from classess I-X in recognised institutions in West Bengal.
2.Annual Family Income of the Applicant must not be exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
3.Scholarship amount ranges from Rs.1100 to 11000 p.a, subject to actual
POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP.(for post matric classes)
1.Students pursuing higher secondary, ITI, diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.phil, B.Ed., etc from recognised institutions in the West Bengal.
2. Annual Family Income of the Applicant must not be exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
3.Scholarship amount ranges from Rs.10200 to 16500 p.a, subject to actual
MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP (for technical and professional courses)
- Students pursuing undergraduate/post graduate/professional/technical courses in recognised institutions in West Bengal, affiliated to any recognised University..However, students domiciled in West Bengal and pursuing thier courses in any of the listed institutions only like IIT, IIM, NIFT, IIFT etc. in or outside West Bengal are also eligible
- Students of the listed institutions will get reimbusement of tuition fee(as per list of institutes avalaible at our website ) see here the listed institutes CLICK
- Annual Family Income of the Applicant must not be exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
- Scholarship amount ranges from Rs.22000 to 33000 p.a, subject to actual
TOLL FREE NUMBER, WHATSAPP NUMBER AND E-MAIL ID IS AVALAIBLE IN THE WEBSITE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
- Delhi riots toll rises to 38 as bodies are found in drains; over 400 detained | Delhi News
- Delhi violence: Govt slams US body, OIC for ‘misleading’ comments | India News
- Develop ‘better understanding’ before jumping to conclusions: India to UN rights body | India News
- China coronavirus: Death toll climbs to 2,744 amid decline in cases
- JIPPCO Fridge Organizer Drawer Basket Refrigerator Kitchen Rack Adjustable Stretchable Storage Holder Plastic Fridge Space Saver Food Organizer Tray Pack of -2